Pull up a chair, it might be a while.






Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Confessions of a Blogger

I have a confession to make. It's not something that I am particularly proud of, but I have become obsessed with blogs. It's like a drug for me. I am constantly looking for new blogs to follow with creative ideas for home decor, a new, simple pattern for a fun skirt, a healthy recipe...the list goes on. I can't get enough! My teachers can even vouch for it...they catch me in class reading blogs almost daily...and all I can do is blush, giggle, and continue reading (despite what my teacher's 'subtle' reminders to pay attention). Now, I am a good student...I just enjoy a little multi-tasking. That is normal, right? I am a woman, after all...
The good thing about this new fascination is that it has inspired me to be more thrifty. I want to make things for myself and have a greater desire to do that than to go and buy what I want off the rack or the shelf. I am beginning to realize that I can make exactly what I want, exactly how I want it, for a fraction of the cost:) It's marvelous! The downside to the ever-flowing ideas I have had, is that I don't have the time that I need to actually go through with them! I am patiently awaiting the arrival of summer, when I will hopefully have more time to develop my new, thrifty self:)

No comments:

Post a Comment