Pull up a chair, it might be a while.






Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tribute to Alex Strasburg



Four months ago I dove head-first into a new life. Moving to a new city and attending a new school has been an adventure to say the least. It has brought ups and more downs than I could have imagined, but in spite of the muddle of drama that has occurred over this time, I have made a friend. Alex Strasburg has become a staple in my new life here. If I could genetically alter and duplicate myself, Alex would be the result. He is the boy version of me. We are both crazy, but in a sensible way. We love the abstract, but for it's normality. We like to rock the boat, but only for the pleasure of watching it struggle to settle again. Alex is a musician. He is remarkable. Alex is a feminist. Alex is an artist. Ordinary days are brightened by his company. I am happy to have met Alex and honored to have him as a friend. Thank you, Alex Strasburg.

1 comment:

  1. Alex is amazing. I completely agree with "Ordinary days are brightened by his company." So true.

    ReplyDelete